Sunday, August 30, 2009

The artist strikes again!! Here is our new and improved coffee table. Greg took it upon himself to create a new coffee table top since the glass broke. He freehanded this map and then added some things in each state that they are known for (or have a lot of). Its really cool and Jaxon loves it!




Close up of a couple states

A little design change in the house...we finally printed our professional pictures that we had taken when Kylie was 1 month old!!



The kids on the Bears chairs

3 comments:

erica said...

Wow, Greg - you never cease to amaze me. Your talent is incredible! I can't wait to see it in person and what a gift for your kids especially! :) I love it! Great job.

Unknown said...

Nice job Greg!! Maybe you could do a circle one for my coffee table next? It would go nicely with my condo :)

Tim and Jacqueline said...

I'm honored that you put my face on the center of Illinois